The last three months or so have consisted of sanding, conditioning, staining, polying, sanding and then polying again.
Yes, I’ve been working on the molding for the ENTIRE house. I can’t say I did it alone. I had a lot of help from Nick’s mom and Aunt Mimi, but I have no pictures of us in action. However, I took a picture of the final result. Let this be proof that every time someone called or text me to hang out or do something fun, I really was working at the house.
P.S. – The pictures don’t do much justice, but just remember, this molding goes around the entire floor of the house AND all of the windows and doors.
I tried to take a picture that showed how much molding there is, but nothing seemed to do it justice.